UV-resistant (UV20-UV24) Polyethylene
TJM Airtec Snorkel suit Toyota Prado 150 Series 2018+
Snorkels are commonly the first accessory ever fitted to a four wheel drive. They assist with deep water crossings and provide hassle free air induction when immersed in dust. Air is cooler and cleaner at roof level than air travelling via the bonnet, which means greater fuel efficiency and less clogging of air filters. These are important factors, particularly when 4WDing on dry, dusty roads.
EVERY 4WD SHOULD ENJOY THE AIRTEC ADVANTAGE
› Fitting a TJM Airtec snorkel on your Prado 2018 allows air to be drawn from roof level providing a continuous supply of cooler and cleaner air to the engine.
› Because the air supply is drawn from roof level, dust is not as thick and plentiful in the engine bay or inner guard. This will help extend the life of the air cleaner element, reducing the wear of vital components.
› With the positively sealed TJM Airtec snorkel well above water level, you can enjoy worry free water crossings.
- The TJM Airtec intake design separates rain or moisture from the air stream before it enters the engine of your Prado 2018.
- Engineered to supply cleaner, and a greater volume, of air to the engine.
- Manufactured in Australia from high quality UV-resistant (UV20-UV24) polyethylene.
- All TJM Snorkels incorporate stainless steel hardware.
- Utilises Australian plastics that contain a combination of special additives with strong bonding processes.
- Colourfast using a process called colour compounding; the pigment is fused into the molten base resin before the product is even moulded.
- Designed to be aesthetically pleasing, each Airtec snorkel is designed to flow with the Prado 2018’s natural styling.
- Prevents water ingress into the engine.
- Provides more power and better fuel economy.
- Maximises the snorkel’s strength and rigidity.
- Eliminates the risk of corrosion.
- Ensures the snorkel is strong and has tough impact resistance.
- Ensures an evenly saturated polymer which prevents any rubbing off or bleeding of colour.
- Results in the best-looking snorkels on the market. TJM’s simple installation also minimises modifications to the vehicle’s original components.