UV-resistant (UV20-UV24) Polyethylene
TJM Airtec Snorkel suit Mitsubishi Pajero Sport 2016+
Snorkels assist 4×4 vehicles with deep water crossings and provide hassle free air induction when immersed in dust. The TJM Airtec Snorkel provides air that is cooler and cleaner at roof level than air travelling via the bonnet. These are important factors, particularly when 4x4ing on dry, dusty roads.
- We use a process called colour compounding to ensure an evenly saturated polymer which prevents the colour from rubbing off or bleeding
- Designed look awesome, each Airtec snorkel is designed to flow with the vehicle’s style. The best-looking snorkels on the market
- Engineered to supply the correct volume of air or better to the engine
- Intake design allows separation of rain and moisture from the air stream before it enters the engine
- Manufactured in Australia from UV-resistant (UV20-UV24) material for maximum strength and rigidity.
- All TJM Airtec snorkels incorporate stainless steel hardware.
- Simple installation minimising modifications to vehicle’s original components
- Utilises Australian plastic materials containing a combination of special additives and strong bonding processes. The result is a product with strong physical properties and tough impact resistance
HOW A TJM AIRTEC SNORKEL DISPERSES RAIN WATER
› Rain water droplets entering the air ram of a TJM Airtec snorkel
are captured at the back of the inside curved surface, pooled
around the base of the air ram and dispersed through the drain
› On the off chance that any minute rain water droplets find their
way into the snorkel body, they will be atomized at the air filter
› Finally, the last line of defence for water dispersion is the
original water drain in the vehicle’s air cleaner assembly